Topics

Nice Write Up On IL Regional Meet

Jim Bollman

Looks like a good show again this year in spite of the rain start.

https://www.mywebtimes.com/lists/2019/09/15/3239651d5f35432b8e6fbb2f16770c14/index.xml?page=1

Saltsgaver, Mike

Kinda neat….in the one photo of the yellow truck, is my friend who lives just south of Utica….since I couldn’t make it to the show, he went by to look around & give a me a report.

Mike S

Hella Electronics Corporation, 43811 Plymouth Oaks Blvd., 48170, Plymouth Michigan
This document is to be treated confidentially. Its contents are not to be passed on, duplicated, exploited or disclosed without our express permission. All rights reserved, especially the right to apply for protective rights.