Topics

New to group

Pat Curran

Hello, I’m new to the Crosley group. For the past 18+years I’ve taken care of a Farm-O-Road and recently purchased a vintage hydroplane that set two world records in 1962 and 1963. I’m in the process of restoring the boat to it’s as raced condition and will be looking for some help I’m sure. Thanks Pat

christopher cochrane

Welcome sir. You will find many very friendly and helpful people here. Please post some pictures of your toys

On Mar 14, 2019, at 3:00 PM, Pat Curran <racin@...> wrote:

Hello, I’m new to the Crosley group. For the past 18+years I’ve taken care of a Farm-O-Road and recently purchased a vintage hydroplane that set two world records in 1962 and 1963. I’m in the process of restoring the boat to it’s as raced condition and will be looking for some help I’m sure. Thanks Pat

Spock Arnold

Welcome Pat.  I hope you will join the Crosley Club and bring thwboats and FOR to Wauseon!!

crosleyshortsport

Pat,   The previous reply is from Crosley club president Dave. I would also like to invite you to join us for the 2019 national meet. July 8 - 13 in Wauseon, Ohio. At the crosleyautoclub web site You will find the complete schedule, pre-registration form and membership form. As vice president and chairman of the meet, I can tell you, the national meet is well worth your time and effort. This is our big 50 year celebration !  We are all willing to help with mechanical questions, anytime.
        Jeffrey Ackerman

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019, 7:45 PM Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Welcome Pat.  I hope you will join the Crosley Club and bring thwboats and FOR to Wauseon!!

Pat Curran

Thanks for the invite, I’ve already giving it some thought and hoping to have the restoration done by early summer. Attached is a photo of the hydroplane the day I brought it home.

crosleyshortsport

I met Sonny Hull, back in 2012, and he raced these Crosley powered boats. Cool guy, sadly, he has passed on. Looks like you have a nice example to work on.
Jeffrey

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019, 8:17 PM Pat Curran <racin@...> wrote:
Thanks for the invite, I’ve already giving it some thought and hoping to have the restoration done by early summer. Attached is a photo of the hydroplane the day I brought it home.

Pat- Nice hydroplane, I put it on my Pintrest Crosley Hotshot page at:

https://www.pinterest.com/stevec9000/crosley-hotshot/

-Steve Cameron

Thanks for the invite, I’ve already giving it some thought and hoping to have the restoration done by early summer. Attached is a photo of the hydroplane the day I brought it home.
Attachments: