Topics

New member

Andy Farley

I signed up for membership a few weeks ago. I was just wondering how long it takes to get acknowledgement of my application and member information.

crosleyshortsport

The direct email for Duane, the membership chairman is,  1959chevy@...
Send him a note, to be sure he received what he needs to send your welcome pack.   Usually takes 30 days or less.   Jeffrey

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020, 3:59 PM Andy Farley <farleya1@...> wrote:
I signed up for membership a few weeks ago. I was just wondering how long it takes to get acknowledgement of my application and member information.

Jim Bollman

I just heard from Duane. He said your packet went in the mail this week.

Jim...

On Apr 15, 2020, at 3:59 PM, Andy Farley <farleya1@...> wrote:

I signed up for membership a few weeks ago. I was just wondering how long it takes to get acknowledgement of my application and member information.

Andy Farley

That's awesome. Thank You

Andy Farley

I got the package yesterday. It was great. I was very impressed with the quarterly magazine. I was also surprised to see my question about overheating in the Crosley Garage section. Really cool. Thank You.

crosleyshortsport

Welcome aboard Andy,  Glad you received the welcome packet.