Topics

new member

"jonathan davis" <fiat103d@...>

HI
I AM VERY INTERESTED IN CROSLEYS AND HAVE BEEN WANTING ONE FOR YEARS.I COULD NEVER FIND ONE CHEAP ENOUGH SO IF ANYONE HAS A CHEAP RESTORABLE OF ANY MODEL CROSLEY I WOULD APRECIATE IT.I AM HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS GROUP.
THANKS
JON

"wally_48329" <wally_48329@...>

--- In Crosley_Gang@y..., "jonathan davis" <fiat103d@h...> wrote:
nothing for sale, just a welcome to the club. maybe we will meet in
ohio. wally
HI
I AM VERY INTERESTED IN CROSLEYS AND HAVE BEEN WANTING ONE FOR
YEARS.I
COULD NEVER FIND ONE CHEAP ENOUGH SO IF ANYONE HAS A CHEAP
RESTORABLE OF ANY
MODEL CROSLEY I WOULD APRECIATE IT.I AM HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER OF
THIS GROUP.
THANKS
JON

http://messenger.msn.com

fwitham@...

What part of the country are you from? I am in Maine and looked at 2 today.
One could be restored and one for parts! I don't know how much yet , but I
could use some parts but don't need everything!!! they are both 48 wagons
and both need TOTAL resto. The floors are gone but the center hump is still
there, For more info. E-Mail me direct at fwitham@... Thanks Sparky