Topics

New member

Pat Schoellerman

 I am a new member and excited to join. My husband was a huge Crosley fan. He started collecting when he was a kid.

Pat Schoellerman

Mike S

Welcome.  I just joined this year also.  Pretty friendly bunch.  What part of the country are you in?
Mike & Sonya

Pat Schoellerman

I am in Auburn California Between Lake Tahoe and Sacramento.

Pat S

On Aug 17, 2019, at 11:22 AM, Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:

Welcome.  I just joined this year also.  Pretty friendly bunch.  What part of the country are you in?
Mike & Sonya

James Hudson

Welcome Pat and greetings from the East Coast (Long Island, New York)! You'll find the Crosley people to be welcoming and helpful. The vendors are really great too.-Jim Hudson ('52 station Wagon)

christopher cochrane

Welcome Pat. If you haven’t already. Please check out the west coast region web site there is a meet coming in October near you and it would be great if you could join in. And welcome to the best club and cars you’ll ever know.

On Aug 18, 2019, at 6:15 PM, James Hudson <jamespart7@...> wrote:

Welcome Pat and greetings from the East Coast (Long Island, New York)! You'll find the Crosley people to be welcoming and helpful. The vendors are really great too.-Jim Hudson ('52 station Wagon)

Pat Schoellerman

Thank you. West coast group is great. Have been a member and went last year to meet .

Pat S