Topics

new member

Al Leach

​Hello All.
I am a new member located in Venice Florida.
I'm beginning to assemble a Crosley engine for a friend who is a member of the Crosley Club.
Right now he is restoring a 52 or 53 Station Wagon.
This question is about the Roto Caps on the exhaust valves. This engine has Roto Caps on all the valves.
They don't all rotate in both directions, some turn only in one direction and some don't turn yet.
I've been soaking them in WD40 and on some I've used PB Blaster to loosen them up.
What's the best way you have found to free them up.
Thank you for your help.
Al