Topics

New "Groups"

"nerner333" <briandavonne@...>

I must admit, the new Yahoo! Groups system is a bit confusing to me.
Maybe it takes some time to adjust to it.
I repsonded to a message yesterday, but I don't see it listed.??
Anyway, the message was about my '48 pick up that I have decided to
sell. I have moved the photos from the "restoration" folder to
the "for sale" folder.
I am struggling with an asking price. I know that it is not
reasonable to ask for the amount that I have in it.
Anyone have suggestions or guidlines?

Thanks,
Brian

"ealimke" <ealimke@...>