Topics

New Crosley seat covers

Ron D.

I have a 49 sedan, that the mice destroyed the seat covers and padding. I repainted the frames, and put on new springs. Now I need new covers. I emailed Jerry 6 months ago, with no response. Will anyone be selling new sets at the show?

Spock Arnold

I think fixitall will be in attendance as will Tim Hamblin.  I doubt that either one will be bringing any finished seat covers. Fixitall is bringing a set of restored seats.  I'm sure both would take orders and have quick turnover.  There is also the possibility of finding used sets in the flea market.

On Jun 30, 2019 10:17 PM, "Ron D." <rdole417@...> wrote:
I have a 49 sedan, that the mice destroyed the seat covers and padding. I repainted the frames, and put on new springs. Now I need new covers. I emailed Jerry 6 months ago, with no response. Will anyone be selling new sets at the show?

Plandersen

Like I said he is slow.  When I get mine together I will send picts.  He even put a real glass window in my convertible top.  Very talented.  Kent

Kent Andersen, YVIAA District Director
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500