Topics

New Crosley of the Month

Jim Bollman

Here you go. This is a repeat from a few years ago but the car was restored since then and they are real nice pictures that I have been sitting on to long.

http://crosleyautoclub.com/

I have changed the description on the CotM. I got two different race cars owned by the same person mixed up and thought it was a restoration before and after. The cars look different I just didn't look that close. The owner sent me the correction which is now up. So it wasn't a repeat on the same car.

Jim...