New Crosley of the Month

Jim Bollman

Here is Octobers CothM. After putting it together I discovered the Crosley I said recently changed hands is already on eBay for sale again or else the deal fell through. Decided not to start over picking a CotM and use it anyway.

http://crosleyautoclub.com

Jim...

Ron D.

Great pics this month Jim.

Jim Liberty

Guys,still looking for a BRAJE exhaust manifold.         ............Jim.