New Crosley of the Month

Jim Bollman

Here is the November CotM. Could use some more candidates for future months.
http://crosleyautoclub.com/

Jim...

James Welther

Car of the month  Appears to be a rolling memorial to 911. Possibly owned by a New York crosley member.

Jim Bollman

I initially thought that but the plate doesn’t look like a NY plate. Looked to me like an IL plate.

On Nov 1, 2020, at 9:35 AM, James Welther via groups.io <welther1945@...> wrote:

Car of the month  Appears to be a rolling memorial to 911. Possibly owned by a New York crosley member.

crosleyshortsport

Ted DellaCamera worked on this one last year.