Topics

New Crosley of the Month - August

Jim Bollman

Here is the new Crosley of the Month.

Enjoy http://crosleyautoclub.com/

Jim...

James Welther

Happy to have had the opportunity to serve and yes overwhelmed at the participation from the members

Jim Bollman

Thanks Jim, I didn't know who was in charge, I was just a cog in the picture. I knew we were getting instruction from above, not sure who that was.

On Aug 1, 2019, at 9:05 AM, James Welther via Groups.Io <welther1945@...> wrote:

Happy to have had the opportunity to serve and yes overwhelmed at the participation from the members

Spock Arnold

Spoken like a true leader Mr.Welther.  thank you for getting It done.   It is a group of pictures that will truly last forever. 

On Aug 1, 2019 9:32 AM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Thanks Jim, I didn't know who was in charge, I was just a cog in the picture. I knew we were getting instruction from above, not sure who that was.

On Aug 1, 2019, at 9:05 AM, James Welther via Groups.Io <welther1945@...> wrote:

A50CROSLEYTRK@...

Did the camera that survive that fell from up there ?
           Robert

In a message dated 8/1/2019 9:33:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, Jim@... writes:

On Aug 1, 2019, at 9:05 AM, James Welter via Groups.Io <welther1945@...> wrote:

Spock Arnold

Wasn't a camera, it was a water bottle

On Aug 2, 2019 4:27 PM, "A50CROSLEYTRK via Groups.Io" <A50CROSLEYTRK@...> wrote:
Did the camera that survive that fell from up there ?
           Robert

In a message dated 8/1/2019 9:33:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, Jim@... writes:

On Aug 1, 2019, at 9:05 AM, James Welter via Groups.Io <welther1945@...> wrote: