Topics

New Club?

"mrcooby" <x779@...>

I guess I don't understand the reasoning behind forming another club.
Regarding the advertising that keeps our Club free: it's easy to scroll past it.
(And there might even be an ad for something we all need!)
I'm kind of surprised to be the only voice against it so far, because I believe YahooGroups offers all the features here I think we need. Thanks.

Lou

carlo airdo <airdo@...>

HI, I agree with 'mrcooby' . We have everything we had before and I
like having the ads come through my e-mail. (Which we would lose) A
dollar here and a dollar there , all adds up.

mrcooby wrote:

I guess I don't understand the reasoning behind forming another club.

Regarding the advertising that keeps our Club free: it's easy to
scroll past it.
(And there might even be an ad for something we all need!)
I'm kind of surprised to be the only voice against it so far, because
I believe YahooGroups offers all the features here I think we need.
Thanks.

Lou

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
[Click Here!]

dpotts218@...

I agree with the last few e-mailers to respond to your inquiry---let's keep
the new format and let it evolve. Gosh it's only been up for a few weeks.
Not hard to get around the commercials.
Dave

"Shawn Robinson" <srobins@...>

You can definatly count me in on paying a small fee for it. Shawn aka crosleyhotshot

x779@... 04/15/02 05:59AM >>>
I guess I don't understand the reasoning behind forming another club.
Regarding the advertising that keeps our Club free: it's easy to scroll past it.
(And there might even be an ad for something we all need!)
I'm kind of surprised to be the only voice against it so far, because I believe YahooGroups offers all the features here I think we need. Thanks.

Lou

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

"crosleyhotshot" <srobins@...>

Well you can count me in on paying a small nominal fee to continue
the use of the board without messages. shawn