Topics

Need to get new Vin # id tag

Ken Acheson

Anyone know of where i can get new vin# tag as mine is non existant

Tim Hamblen

If you have a title and no tag, Butch Williams had new ones he could stamp with the number off the title. Don't know if those went to Dale when he bought Service Motors or if Butch still has them.

Kenny Acheson

Yes I have the title
Thanks for the reply

On Sep 4, 2017, at 5:02 PM, Tim Hamblen via Groups.Io <flinttim@...> wrote:

If you have a title and no tag, Butch Williams had new ones he could stamp with the number off the title. Don't know if those went to Dale when he bought Service Motors or if Butch still has them.

checkerthree@...

I need one too
Anybody know Butches new  eMail??

Butch

Bill,

It's still this same one, butch46988@.... I've just been incredibly busy, trying to get our other house, finished and ready to sell.

I've not forgotten your "other project" either, just haven't been able to take/make time to finish it. I promise to do that soon.

The Tag stamping equipment, is still mine (and another friend's, jointly). For that reason, it was not attached to and did not go with, Service Motors.

Butch