Topics

Need Military Generator Sheet Metal.

dale@servicemotors.net

Tim please call me

On Mar 29, 2020, at 11:17 AM, "dale@..." <dale@...> wrote:

Whats you phone number and i will call you..
Dale
775-450-1105

On Mar 29, 2020, at 10:12 AM, Tim Baker via Groups.Io <timbaker61@...> wrote:

Dale

I’m in Jacksonville, Texas but could deliver to Northwest Arkansas when this virus clears up.  I would like $400 for the generator.  Can send more pictures.

Tim

On Mar 29, 2020, at 7:04 AM, Tim Baker via Groups.Io <timbaker61@...> wrote:

I’ve got a complete generator I’m trying to sell.

On Mar 28, 2020, at 10:20 PM, dale@... <Dale@...> wrote:

Not to change the subject, but i am looking for an army generator sheet metal.  Mine is pretty rusty and cant be used.  I need the two sides and the front.  It has to be from a army 5k generator.  Anyone know of any??

Attachments:

Andy Beach

DALE DO YOU NEED A GENERATOR ENGINE I HAVE ONE IN HAWTHORNE ANDY

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

[...]

Hey andy
What do you need for it??

[...]

<0FF06DA94FF44BA8B0E0F3A4CE9AEAB9.png>
<A92F454500F2481A9D7F63DB8B3BA8B2.png>

Andy Beach

I HAVE TO GO TO MOUND HOUSE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS AND I’LL BRING IT BY, WE WILL MAKE A DEAL, ANDY

[...]

·         image0.jpeg

·         image1.jpeg

<0FF06DA94FF44BA8B0E0F3A4CE9AEAB9.png>

<A92F454500F2481A9D7F63DB8B3BA8B2.png>

dale@servicemotors.net

Ok call and let me know when your coming

[...]

<18A4B31F8F4C40AF9C4F19B78E4C89EB.png>
<A148F8FDEB9E4F84AF66880F19308047.png>