Topics

Need Military Generator Sheet Metal.

timbaker61@...

I’ve got a complete generator I’m trying to sell.

On Mar 28, 2020, at 10:20 PM, dale@... <Dale@...> wrote:

Not to change the subject, but i am looking for an army generator sheet metal.  Mine is pretty rusty and cant be used.  I need the two sides and the front.  It has to be from a army 5k generator.  Anyone know of any??

dale@servicemotors.net

Hi tim
What do you need for it and where are you located?

On Mar 29, 2020, at 5:05 AM, Tim Baker via Groups.Io <timbaker61@...> wrote:

I’ve got a complete generator I’m trying to sell.

On Mar 28, 2020, at 10:20 PM, dale@... <Dale@...> wrote:

Not to change the subject, but i am looking for an army generator sheet metal.  Mine is pretty rusty and cant be used.  I need the two sides and the front.  It has to be from a army 5k generator.  Anyone know of any??

Attachments:

Tim Baker <timbaker61@...>

Dale

I’m in Jacksonville, Texas but could deliver to Northwest Arkansas when this virus clears up.  I would like $400 for the generator.  Can send more pictures.

Tim

On Mar 29, 2020, at 7:04 AM, Tim Baker via Groups.Io <timbaker61@...> wrote:

I’ve got a complete generator I’m trying to sell.

On Mar 28, 2020, at 10:20 PM, dale@... <Dale@...> wrote:

Not to change the subject, but i am looking for an army generator sheet metal.  Mine is pretty rusty and cant be used.  I need the two sides and the front.  It has to be from a army 5k generator.  Anyone know of any??

Attachments:

dale@servicemotors.net

Whats you phone number and i will call you..
Dale
775-450-1105