Topics

Neal Daglow?

Butch

I just heard, from a very reliable source, that Neal Daglow has passed away. Has anyone else heard anything of that nature?

Butch

fwitham

OH, So sorry to hear of his passing. I did not hear from him at Christmas time this year though..  My thoughts go out to his family as he was a great man..  Sparky

In a message dated 1/5/2018 8:18:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, butch46988@... writes:
I just heard, from a very reliable source, that Neal Daglow has passed
away. Has anyone else heard anything of that nature?

 Neal Daglow was a first rate Crosley man. A wealth of information !  I am very sad to have lost another friend from the Crosley family. My sympathy goes out to the Daglow family.
        Jeffrey Ackerman