Topics

Neal Daglow?

Butch

I just heard, from a very reliable source, that Neal Daglow has passed away. Has anyone else heard anything of that nature?

Butch

fwitham

OH, So sorry to hear of his passing. I did not hear from him at Christmas time this year though..  My thoughts go out to his family as he was a great man..  Sparky

In a message dated 1/5/2018 8:18:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, butch46988@... writes:
I just heard, from a very reliable source, that Neal Daglow has passed
away. Has anyone else heard anything of that nature?

 Neal Daglow was a first rate Crosley man. A wealth of information !  I am very sad to have lost another friend from the Crosley family. My sympathy goes out to the Daglow family.
        Jeffrey Ackerman

In a message dated 1/5/2018 8:18:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, butch46988=yahoo.com@groups.io writes:
I just heard, from a very reliable source, that Neal Daglow has passed
away. Has anyone else heard anything of that nature?

Butch

Gabriel Haddad

Hello Butch,
Unfortunately, that is correct. Neal passed away in the early fall. I apologize for not getting an announcement published by now. I am working to have a proper announcement in the next quarterly.
Thanks for your concern.
Gabe.

crosleyshortsport

Gabe,   Thank you for the confirmation. Your Grandpa was my lifeline for Crosley help 30 years ago, he was always so patient, I actually installed a wall phone with a very long cord in my garage just so Neal could instruct me as I worked on my Super Sport.  I will miss him.

On Feb 11, 2018 6:19 PM, "Gabriel Haddad" <super51.g100@...> wrote:
Hello Butch,
Unfortunately, that is correct. Neal passed away in the early fall. I apologize for not getting an announcement published by now. I am working to have a proper announcement in the next quarterly.
Thanks for your concern.
Gabe.

fred@...

Gabriel, please send it as soon as possible to the magazine quarterly at mncrosley . com please.  Neal was a special friend with a great sense of humor and incredible Crosley knowledge and skill.  I will miss him - a lot.