Topics

Nationals - Wauseon Ohio 7/12 - 7/14

Jim Bollman

We pulled in on Tuesday morning and it is the most cars and people I have seen that early. Lots more pulled in today. This may be a record breaker.

If your not already packed and ready to head this way or here you might want to consider making a last minute dash to Wauseon Ohio to the Fulton county Fairgrounds.

Friday and Saturday are the big days.

Jim...

Mike Mayberry

I am headed up late tomorrow and will be ready Friday morning!!! I am travelling with my dad who got me into crosley's and him from his dad. We have been talking about making the trip for awhile now and are really excited! I am hoping to talk some patrons into giving us a ride in a hotshot and a farm o road!!!! I cannot wait to meet everyone!!! See you there

Mike Mayberry
Southern California
951-852-5536
1948 panel
1948 station wagon
1948 pick up
1951 station wagon

crosleyshortsport

Mike,  We look forward to meeting you and your dad !   My daughter, Samantha will certainly give you a ride in our FarmOroad !  It is the Oliver green one with a black top and is labled "FARMBOY"    Jeffrey Ackerman,   meet chairman

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018, 11:29 PM Mike Mayberry <mikemayberry75@...> wrote:
I am headed up late tomorrow and will be ready Friday morning!!! I am travelling with my dad who got me into crosley's and him from his dad. We have been talking about making the trip for awhile now and are really excited! I am hoping to talk some patrons into giving us a ride in a hotshot and a farm o road!!!! I cannot wait to meet everyone!!! See you there

Mike Mayberry
Southern California
951-852-5536
1948 panel
1948 station wagon
1948 pick up
1951 station wagon

Mike Mayberry

Thank you so much ! I cannot wait!!!! I will keep on the lookout for your farm o road and Samantha!

Mike Mayberry

I saw farmboy today but couldn't find anyone around it. Tell samantha to be on the lookout for me tomorrow!

crosleyshortsport

Be sure to stop and at least shake hands, they will page me at the registration desk