Topics

Nationals

Jeremy Rutherford

Just checking in to get a feel on how the turn out has been for the National show.  My wife and I are planning on making the trek out there tomorrow morning in hopes of seeing a bunch of crosleys and hopefully some pickups!

Jim Bollman

Seems to be a reasonable number of cars here already. Hard to judge when they are scattered all over the fairgrounds. Had over 140 people at the banquet tonight.

I have seen a few pickups.

Weather is nice now and suppose to be nice tomorrow.

Jim...