Topics

National Meet Has Been Canceled for 2020

Jim Bollman

UPDATE : CROSLEY AUTOMOBILE CLUB NATIONAL MEET:
Please read entire post.
Today our club president, Board members, my co-chair and myself held a zoom meeting to decide on the status of the national meet in Wauseon, Ohio. After an hour and a half of listening to everyone and their ideas and concerns, we have unanimously decided to cancel our national meet for 2020. However, Please support and be a participant in our on line show. PRE-REGISTRATION is continuing , please send your $5 along with your information and the car you would like to show to Janyne Smith. YOU MUST BE A NATIONAL CLUB MEMBER to submit your photo entry and you must PRE-REGISTER for the show to be able to vote and receive the 2020 dash plaque. The on line show will still take place the second week of July. If you have already pre-registered and sent money for camping, banquet, or vending, it will be refunded to you. Our web master, Jim Bollman is working on the best way for you to submit your photo entries on line, and we are working on the best way to handle voting. All pre-registration packets will be mailed to you AND all trophies will be mailed after the votes are counted. We will update everyone soon, as to how the on line submissions and voting will work. I know that Jim will do an excellent job listing the show winners on our club web site and our club editors will do an excellent job with these submissions in the Fall quarterly. Even through these troubled times "The Vision Continues" now and into the future as our younger members continue to show interest in working on and driving our beloved Crosleys.
Respectfully,
Jeffrey Ackerman
Chairman of the meet

Brian Dlapa

i will miss seeing all of you i give all of you credit for the tough decision you all had to make stay healthy see you in 2021

On Saturday, May 30, 2020, 06:22:18 PM CDT, Jim Bollman <jim@...> wrote:

[...]

James Hudson

Jeff, I just wanted to thank you and the other Officers and volunteers who work so hard for the Club and the National Meet. This was a very difficult decision for you to make and your dedication shows why this Club is, and will continue to be, a success. Thank you all and see you in 2021!

Lloyd Lautzenhiser

Jim:

I would guess our friend Pat is a Trump sheep.  Ignore all the social distancing protocols as he preaches.

Speaking of ignorant!

Lloyd