Topics

Multiple pictures

Tim Hamblen

Jim, for whatever reason when I post a picture in a thread it's being posted two and three times in the emailed pictures album. Feel free to delete extras so we are not burning up too much storage space

Jim Bollman

I think when people reply they are resending the picture. Not sure if it is something they are doing or a bug in Group.IO.

I'll clean up the extras.

Jim...