From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io <Crosley-Gang@groups.io> on behalf of Sam Perley <samperley@...>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2021 6:58 AM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io <Crosley-Gang@groups.io>
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] Midget transmission

Hello!

Would anyone have any pictures of the Midget racer engine-to-transmission set up? I got a engage/disengage gearbox and I'm curious where it sits in the drivetrain. Plus I'm missing parts so I'm also looking to see what I'm missing looks like.

Thanks everyone!
Sam

whistler@...

 You can use a stock crosley trans. Take out all the other gears. Just use it as an In and out box

Ron Rosenboom

I used a stock tranny and left 2nd and 3rd gears in it got some gear options.
Ron