From: Michael Braun <mwbraun@...>
To: Crosley-Gang <Crosley-Gang@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Sep 4, 2019 7:53 am
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] Micro Car Show for a Cause

Regrettably, I have had to announce the cancellation of my Dover DE Micro and Mini Cars doing Parade Laps for Charity October 18-20 event.  I simply wasn't able to get the level of participation from car owners and the public necessary to make the event successful.  But please note your calendars for next year.
Thanks
Mike Braun