Topics

MICHIANA REGION FALL MEET - SEPTEMBER 15

Jim Aschliman

Join us this Saturday at Smith Enterprises, 101 McKinley Street in Angola, Indiana for the Michiana Region Fall Crosley Meet.  Bring your car, project or parts to sell/trade. Tony Smith will be cooking lunch (meat item) so bring a side dish and join us.  we will start at 9:00 AM and close down at 3:00 PM.  For planning purposes, please RSVP to Jim Aschliman at jaschliman(at)outlook.com or call 260 452-9680 desiring to have lunch with us.  Otherwise show up and have fun!

Todd Swangstu

Hi, I am from Toledo and was pondering coming to the show this weekend.  About how many cars show up to this?  Thanks! Todd

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 1:55 PM Jim Aschliman <jaschliman@...> wrote:
Join us this Saturday at Smith Enterprises, 101 McKinley Street in Angola, Indiana for the Michiana Region Fall Crosley Meet.  Bring your car, project or parts to sell/trade. Tony Smith will be cooking lunch (meat item) so bring a side dish and join us.  we will start at 9:00 AM and close down at 3:00 PM.  For planning purposes, please RSVP to Jim Aschliman at jaschliman(at)outlook.com or call 260 452-9680 desiring to have lunch with us.  Otherwise show up and have fun!

Jim Aschliman

Not certain...had around 10 cars last year.  Some real nice, some not so nice (mine) and unrestored.

Jeffrey Gladden

I wouldn’t worry about the number of cars.  Angola is not that far from Toledo and in the grand scheme, it would make a good day trip for you.  There will be petty of good Crosley folks there regardless of the quantity of cars.  Make the road trip and have a good time.  Just my thoughts for this weekend from rainy Virginia!  Enjoy Angola!