messages in E-Mail

"fwitham" <fwitham@...>

I seem to be LOST and dumb I guess, I can't seem to figure out how
to get messages in my E-Mail back!!! Thanks for your time, Sparky

fwitham@...

Yes Jim, I used to get All postings that were posted in my E-Mail but lost
them a couple weeks ago, so I re-opened my yahoo and tried to get updated! We
will give it a try and see what happens ! thanks for your time, Sparky

Jim Bollman <Jim@...>

If I understand your problem you were trying to switch back to getting individual eMails of the posted messages. I looked and you were set to once a day digest of the messages. This is set able by you, but I switched you back while I was looking. Hope this is what you wanted.

Jim...