Mega Stockpile Of Rare Cars Discovered On Pennsylvania Farm

Jim Bollman

Interesting story about a huge vintage car junk yard that claims to have a lot of rare Crosley parts and cars. A PA member should check it out and report.
https://www.hotcars.com/mega-stockpile-of-rare-cars-discovered-on-pennsylvania-farm/

I was there years ago.  He didn't have much Crosley stuff then!!

On Tuesday, August 3, 2021, 09:09:35 AM EDT, Jim Bollman <jim@...> wrote:

Interesting story about a huge vintage car junk yard that claims to have a lot of rare Crosley parts and cars. A PA member should check it out and report.
https://www.hotcars.com/mega-stockpile-of-rare-cars-discovered-on-pennsylvania-farm/

Jim...

Gabriel Haddad

Thats too bad. Still fun to think about a yard worth of survivors.

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021, 12:00 PM Spock Arnold via groups.io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I was there years ago.  He didn't have much Crosley stuff then!!

On Tuesday, August 3, 2021, 09:09:35 AM EDT, Jim Bollman <jim@...> wrote:

Interesting story about a huge vintage car junk yard that claims to have a lot of rare Crosley parts and cars. A PA member should check it out and report.
https://www.hotcars.com/mega-stockpile-of-rare-cars-discovered-on-pennsylvania-farm/

Jim...

Steve

I'm reminded of a junkyard visit from 50 years ago. I needed a power steering pump for my 64 Ford. I found a 51 Crosley convertible. I offered to buy the hydraulic brakes but the junkyard owner insisted I buy the whole car for $300.  That was too much for a college student with a part time job.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Thats too bad. Still fun to think about a yard worth of survivors.

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021, 12:00 PM Spock Arnold via groups.io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I was there years ago.  He didn't have much Crosley stuff then!!

On Tuesday, August 3, 2021, 09:09:35 AM EDT, Jim Bollman <jim@...> wrote:

Interesting story about a huge vintage car junk yard that claims to have a lot of rare Crosley parts and cars. A PA member should check it out and report.
https://www.hotcars.com/mega-stockpile-of-rare-cars-discovered-on-pennsylvania-farm/

Jim...

Ron D.

Does anyone have a name or address of this junkyard? I hovered over the town on google maps, but didn't see any 300 acre junkyard.