Topics

May Crosley of the Month

Jim Bollman

Here is the latest CotM. Enjoy.

http://crosleyautoclub.com/

Jim...

paul

Jim,   thank you I am floored.  now I know I have to bring it to Wauseon. I finally did sit in the car, it can be driven. it kind of got put to the side since I picked up the 47 convertible. the CC got fired up yesterday with a new fuel pump, now it's back to the circus car.  I bought an inflatable bear and when it's looking a bit better, I intend to allow folks to sit kids in there with the bear and take pictures, even older kids. fun is where you let it happen....   Paul Rinehart

On 4/30/2018 11:09 PM, Jim Bollman wrote:
Here is the latest CotM. Enjoy.

http://crosleyautoclub.com/

Jim...

fred@...

Paul, this sounds like fun, as long as you don't put "Smokey the Bear" in there. See you in Ohio.

paul

good memory Fred.  certainly you must be talking about the Highway Patrol.  naw, highway yes, patrol, nope. Paul

On 5/1/2018 9:41 AM, fred@... wrote:
Paul, this sounds like fun, as long as you don't put "Smokey the Bear" in there. See you in Ohio.

parkhunter@...

Good for you, figuring out a way to get kids involved!

This would make a great get-away car for Yogi and Boo Boo when they are stealing pic-a-nic baskets.

Park

paul

Park,   wow thank you, a picnic basket on the hood would be a good touch. see how many people can put it together or even remember. Paul

On 5/5/2018 9:50 PM, parkhunter@... wrote:
Good for you, figuring out a way to get kids involved!

This would make a great get-away car for Yogi and Boo Boo when they are stealing pic-a-nic baskets.

Park

Terrance Robinson

Yes--getting kids involved!  I'm bringing my 8 yo granddaughter this year--Terry

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."