Topics

Looking for Supersport or Hotshot project

dpe0012@...

I am looking for a Supersport or Hotshot project car. I’m not looking for a restored car and I would prefer something that I can bring back from the grave. Let me know what you got...

L.E. Hardee

Are you anyway near North Carolina?  I have an unrestored Hotshot that I might sell.

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 11:45 AM dpe0012 via Groups.Io <dpe0012=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am looking for a Supersport or Hotshot project car. I’m not looking for a restored car and I would prefer something that I can bring back from the grave. Let me know what you got...

dpe0012@...

I’m in GA, so NC is well within my range.

Jared Cohen

I have one in PA for sale. It’s on eBay now if you want to take a look.

On Aug 16, 2019, at 2:07 PM, dpe0012 via Groups.Io <dpe0012@...> wrote:

I’m in GA, so NC is well within my range.

L.E. Hardee

Send me your email address and I will contact you off the group site.  I am in Eastern NC.

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:07 PM dpe0012 via Groups.Io <dpe0012=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I’m in GA, so NC is well within my range.

Pat Schoellerman

I’m in northern Ca. Most likely too far? Yes

crosleyshortsport

David Anspach in Florida has been advertising one for sale. Needs full restoration. Check his ad on Crosleyautomobiles...funlittlecars facebook group site.

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019, 5:23 PM <pats456@...> wrote:
I’m in northern Ca. Most likely too far? Yes

dpe0012@...

Yeah, California’s a little further than I’m looking to drive...

cboykin1817@...

If you are still looking- I have a 1950 Hotshot. Very complete parts wise and no rusted body parts. Missing a few things. Glad to discuss. Thanks Craig

I am looking for a Supersport or Hotshot project car. I’m not looking for a restored car and I would prefer something that I can bring back from the grave. Let me know what you got...

PATRICIA GRITTI

Whoever created the Crosley VC model deserves a standing ovation. Crosley made fewer than 2,500 of them through four years and they continue very desirable and collectable.
Don