Topics

Looking for Supersport or Hotshot project

dpe0012@...

I am looking for a Supersport or Hotshot project car. I’m not looking for a restored car and I would prefer something that I can bring back from the grave. Let me know what you got...

L.E. Hardee

Are you anyway near North Carolina?  I have an unrestored Hotshot that I might sell.

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 11:45 AM dpe0012 via Groups.Io <dpe0012=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am looking for a Supersport or Hotshot project car. I’m not looking for a restored car and I would prefer something that I can bring back from the grave. Let me know what you got...

dpe0012@...

I’m in GA, so NC is well within my range.

Jared Cohen

I have one in PA for sale. It’s on eBay now if you want to take a look. 

On Aug 16, 2019, at 2:07 PM, dpe0012 via Groups.Io <dpe0012@...> wrote:

L.E. Hardee

Send me your email address and I will contact you off the group site.  I am in Eastern NC.

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 2:07 PM dpe0012 via Groups.Io <dpe0012=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Pat Schoellerman

I’m in northern Ca. Most likely too far? Yes 

crosleyshortsport

David Anspach in Florida has been advertising one for sale. Needs full restoration. Check his ad on Crosleyautomobiles...funlittlecars facebook group site.

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019, 5:23 PM <pats456@...> wrote:
I’m in northern Ca. Most likely too far? Yes 

dpe0012@...

Yeah, California’s a little further than I’m looking to drive...

cboykin1817@...

If you are still looking- I have a 1950 Hotshot. Very complete parts wise and no rusted body parts. Missing a few things. Glad to discuss. Thanks Craig

-----Original Message-----
To: Crosley-Gang <Crosley-Gang@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Aug 16, 2019 11:45 am
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] Looking for Supersport or Hotshot project

PATRICIA GRITTI

Whoever created the Crosley VC model deserves a standing ovation. Crosley made fewer than 2,500 of them through four years and they continue very desirable and collectable.
Don

On August 19, 2019 at 8:17 AM "cboykin1817 via Groups.Io" <cboykin1817@...> wrote:

If you are still looking- I have a 1950 Hotshot. Very complete parts wise and no rusted body parts. Missing a few things. Glad to discuss. Thanks Craig

-----Original Message-----
To: Crosley-Gang <Crosley-Gang@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Aug 16, 2019 11:45 am
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] Looking for Supersport or Hotshot project

Mike S

Is it just me, or does it appears the survival rate percentage for the VC models is higher than other models or makes?

Spock Arnold

It is pretty high for them and for the Farm O Roads

On Aug 19, 2019 1:41 PM, Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:
Is it just me, or does it appears the survival rate percentage for the VC models is higher than other models or makes?

Jim Bollman

Both the VCs and FOR were unique enough and small enough to tuck away in a corner and save for later. I have close to 25% of the FOR production accounted for in the register and a few more show up every year.