From: Patrick Keller <pakeller@...>
Date: 1/20/18 12:52 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] Looking for someone to work on my crosley

I am looking for someone to get my Crosley on the road. It is a 1952 wagon. I live in New Hampshire currently but will be moving to Wisconsin in a few months. Anyone in the New England area or Michigan or Wisconsin area interested in this project?

Thank you

patrick

crosleyshortsport

I agree with Neil,  Call Ted at Yankee Crosley Parts. He is in connecticut

On Jan 20, 2018 1:27 PM, "neil1952" <neil1952@...> wrote:
No problem! Call Ted at Yankee Crosley.  He can do it.

I am looking for someone to get my Crosley on the road. It is a 1952 wagon. I live in New Hampshire currently but will be moving to Wisconsin in a few months. Anyone in the New England area or Michigan or Wisconsin area interested in this project?

Thank you

patrick

Bob Hickman

I know a man in Iowa who restores Crosley vehicles. Jim Friday is a restorer of Crosleys. He lives in Iowa City Iowa. his work is the best in the business. He is well known in Crosley circles. Good luck.

Bob Hickman

I am looking for someone to get my Crosley on the road. It is a 1952 wagon. I live in New Hampshire currently but will be moving to Wisconsin in a few months. Anyone in the New England area or Michigan or Wisconsin area interested in this project?

Thank you

patrick

Spock Arnold

Have you contacted Yankee Crosley?

Jim Bollman

You have gotten many recommendations of Teddy at Yankee, here is the contact info.

Yankee Crosley Parts <tdellacamera01@...>
2067 West Street
Southington, CT 06489|
860-274-4485

On Jan 20, 2018, at 12:52 PM, Patrick Keller <pakeller@...> wrote:

I am looking for someone to get my Crosley on the road. It is a 1952 wagon. I live in New Hampshire currently but will be moving to Wisconsin in a few months. Anyone in the New England area or Michigan or Wisconsin area interested in this project?

Thank you

patrick

neil1952

Hi,
That address is incorrect. He lives at:
79 North Street
Oakville,  Connecticut 06779

Regards,
Neil

You have gotten many recommendations of Teddy at Yankee, here is the contact info.

Yankee Crosley Parts <tdellacamera01@...>
2067 West Street
Southington, CT 06489|
860-274-4485

On Jan 20, 2018, at 12:52 PM, Patrick Keller <pakeller@...> wrote:

I am looking for someone to get my Crosley on the road. It is a 1952 wagon. I live in New Hampshire currently but will be moving to Wisconsin in a few months. Anyone in the New England area or Michigan or Wisconsin area interested in this project?

Thank you

patrick

neil1952

Gentleman,
That address would be incorrect. He is at: