Topics

Looking for Jim Bollman

xmaintmanx56@...

Greetings fellow Crosley fans!! It is I Rob Carson with my late father's beloved Pocahontas (49 sedan) Please forgive my intrusion but I'd like to get ahold of Jim Bolman and I couldn't figure how to start a conversation on this site. (I believe he is the admin for this site?) Ya there Jim?

Jim Bollman

Yep I'm here. You can also contact me at Jim@...

Jim...