Topics

LOOKING FOR A TITLE

@BarryO

Hello, Anyone have a Crosley title that they are willing to part with? 1943 would be perfect.
Regards
Barry Ogletree
ogletreez@...

L.E. Hardee

43?  I know they had 42 Crosleys but I haven't heard of a 43.  WWII and all.

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 3:32 PM, ogletreez via Groups.Io <ogletreez@...> wrote:
Hello, Anyone have a Crosley title that they are willing to part with? 1943 would be perfect.
Regards
Barry Ogletree
ogletreez@...

@BarryO

Yes, I am doing a Crosley PUP 1943

Dennis Simmons

I need title for 1942

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 1:12 PM, ogletreez via Groups.Io
<ogletreez@...> wrote:
Yes, I am doing a Crosley PUP 1943

Steve Perry

I have a friend that has two Oklahoma Titles for Crosley’s.. One 1948 Station Wagon and One 1949 Convertible..
Thanks
Steve Perry

<ogletreez@...> wrote:
Yes, I am doing a Crosley PUP 1943

Technical Design

I had asked some time back for a title but wasnt able to locate one. If someone has one they would interested contact me. I would be interested in almost any year. I can be reached at technical.design@....

Thank you,

<ogletreez@...> wrote:
Yes, I am doing a Crosley PUP 1943

crosleyshortsport

I believe Butch Williams still provides that service for Crosleys, does anyone here have his contact info. It has not been updated in the roster.

On Sun, May 13, 2018, 8:46 PM Technical Design via Groups.Io <technical.design=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I had asked some time back for a title but wasnt able to locate one. If someone has one they would interested contact me. I would be interested in almost any year. I can be reached at technical.design@...

Thank you,
Ken

<ogletreez@...> wrote:
Yes, I am doing a Crosley PUP 1943

Jim Bollman

The roster that just came out last month has the eMail that I used the last time I contacted Butch. He also reads the Crosley-Gang.

Jim...

<ogletreez@...> wrote:
Yes, I am doing a Crosley PUP 1943

crosleyshortsport

Another option,,,

<ogletreez@...> wrote:
Yes, I am doing a Crosley PUP 1943

Tim Hamblen

Before getting too deep, you may want to check the laws in your state.Here in Indiana it is done thru the county courts. Couple forms to fill out, have a LEO come inspect it, run it thru the national database to be sure it's not stolen, the judge then issues an order for the BMV to issue you a title. About 80 bucks.I'm sure most states have some process to follow for such things.