Topics

looking for a set of wheel trimrings

Dave Shipman

i’m still looking for a set of original trim rings (beauty rings),for the 12” wheels- i know there are knockoffs... foreign & domestic- been there & done that-they don’t work! I’m looking for the real-deal... anyone out there have a set they’re willing to sell? message me and let’s make a deal! I know you don’t hear from me much but i read the message board every day-help an avid crosley guy out!
...keep on posting
Dave

Michael Chicconi

Dave,

I have 3 ea. 12 x 1 1/4 trim rings that fit a Crosley that I purchased.
They are SS and have a tag on the back that says "Del-Met".
After much searching I found this to be a former heavy truck wheel
cap manufacturer in Tennessee. They no longer had a demand for
12 or 13 inch trim rings so they sold to "Moon Eyes" of Japan.

4 ea. 12" x 1 1/4 rings are available from them for 18,725 Yen including
shipping and handling. About $168 or $42 apiece.

What do you think?

Mike Chicconi

On Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 12:00:17 AM PDT, Dave Shipman <officershipman@...> wrote:

i’m still looking for a set of original trim rings (beauty rings),for the 12” wheels- i know there are knockoffs... foreign & domestic- been there & done that-they don’t work! I’m looking for the real-deal... anyone out there have a set they’re willing to sell? message me and let’s make a deal! I know you don’t hear from me much but i read the message board every day-help an avid crosley guy out!
...keep on posting
Dave

Gary Cochrane

Are these the same ones that have been discussed here before with a consensus that they do not work on our rims?

On Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 9:56:30 PM PDT, Michael Chicconi via Groups.Io <chicconim@...> wrote:

[...]

no- the trimrings that we’re ruled out was the one’s coming from Mike’s hubcaps