Topics

Looking at New Home for Online Club

Leonard407@...

I would certainly be willing to pay, as I really don't think I will ever get
used to the now club messaging system. Steve aka Klownskar

lftrn97@...

yes...willing to pa a fee equal to a club mag subscription...$10-15/year.

Jim Murphy

Crosleydc@...

I'm in for it.keep us posted ,Dave #999

Dancerjohn@...

Jim:

I have to defer to your good judgment, so if you think it would be better you
can count me in.

John

"Jim_Bollman" <Jim@...>

I'm looking into a new home for our online club. Would you be willing
to pay a small $3-10/year fee for a site with no ads but the ones we
post. Hopefully a simpler registration and posting process. It isn't
completely up and running yet but pretty much all the services we use
on Yahoo could be made available including email but no ads mailed to
the email, group chats, photo albums, 1 to 1 chats, private message
boxes for members, calendar, etc.

I'm trying to get a deal so at least some level could remain free.
Just looking into some feedback to see if I should go forward or not.

Jim...

"ealimke" <ealimke@...>

--- In Crosley_Gang@y..., "Jim_Bollman" <Jim@B...> wrote:
I'm looking into a new home for our online club. Would you be
willing
to pay a small $3-10/year fee for a site with no ads but the ones
we
post. Hopefully a simpler registration and posting process. It
isn't
completely up and running yet but pretty much all the services we
use
on Yahoo could be made available including email but no ads mailed
the email, group chats, photo albums, 1 to 1 chats, private message
boxes for members, calendar, etc.

I'm trying to get a deal so at least some level could remain free.
Just looking into some feedback to see if I should go forward or
not.

Jim... Yes for me Jim ED #1407 L

"bltlar" <bltlar@...>

YES, Most def. Larry L. Taylor bltlar@...

"cosmicray48236" <sgreiner@...>

--- In Crosley_Gang@y..., "Jim_Bollman" <Jim@B...> wrote:
I'm looking into a new home for our online club. Would you be
willing
to pay a small $3-10/year fee for a site with no ads but the ones we
post. Hopefully a simpler registration and posting process. It
isn't
completely up and running yet but pretty much all the services we
use
on Yahoo could be made available including email but no ads mailed
the email, group chats, photo albums, 1 to 1 chats, private message
boxes for members, calendar, etc.

I'm trying to get a deal so at least some level could remain free.
Just looking into some feedback to see if I should go forward or
not.

Jim...
Go for it. I hate ads. Skip