License plate frame

Andy Farley

How do I get a couple of those license plate frames that the virtual car show winners were given? I really like them.

Jim Bollman

The Ohio Region sells them. Contact Bill Gault<wm3924_g@...>

Jim...

On Jul 16, 2020, at 5:53 PM, Andy Farley <farleya1@...> wrote:

How do I get a couple of those license plate frames that the virtual car show winners were given? I really like them.

crosleyshortsport

Andy, I actually have one that is about to be listed on the club facebook site, for the virtual meet fundraiser. If you want it, just pay with paypal.me/51super. $20. And you will save me listing it.  Please forward address if you decide you want it.
Jeffrey

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020, 6:26 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
The Ohio Region sells them. Contact Bill Gault<wm3924_g@...>

Jim...

On Jul 16, 2020, at 5:53 PM, Andy Farley <farleya1@...> wrote:

How do I get a couple of those license plate frames that the virtual car show winners were given? I really like them.

Kenn Cahill

The Ohio region sells them to support Crosley club events, such as donating the frames that were used for the awards. We sell them for $15 apiece. Shipping is eight dollars and we can ship up to eight frames for the eight dollar cost. I am out of town for two weeks, but could ship them after I return. The check should be made out to Crosley Automobile Club-Ohio Region.
Send a check to:

Kenneth Cahill
140 Overbrook Drive
 Columbus, OH 43214

On Jul 16, 2020, at 6:26 PM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

The Ohio Region sells them. Contact Bill Gault<wm3924_g@...>

Jim...

On Jul 16, 2020, at 5:53 PM, Andy Farley <farleya1@...> wrote:

How do I get a couple of those license plate frames that the virtual car show winners were given? I really like them.

Dennis @ Recks & Relics

Hi Kenneth,
I live in Hamilton Ohio. I belong to the Crosley Club,how do I join the Ohio Region?     Thanks, Dennis Coning