Just wondering where I can get a decent car cover for a 51 CD wagon, wanting one that fits well.


nadno1
 

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.



Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone


David Stubenvoll
 

I’ve searched myself and found nothing on the web. Ended up using a spare cover from my MGTD. Looks like a napkin trying to smother a pregnant moose. 


On Aug 10, 2020, at 7:25 PM, nadno1 via groups.io <nadno1@...> wrote:


Thanks in advance for any suggestions.



Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone


Spock Arnold
 

Bought mine from OReilley Auto Parts. Their smallest size. 

On Aug 10, 2020 9:53 PM, David Stubenvoll <David.Stubenvoll@...> wrote:
I’ve searched myself and found nothing on the web. Ended up using a spare cover from my MGTD. Looks like a napkin trying to smother a pregnant moose. 


On Aug 10, 2020, at 7:25 PM, nadno1 via groups.io <nadno1@...> wrote:


Thanks in advance for any suggestions.



Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone



crosleyshortsport
 

I use a Budge cover, smallest size for all of the Crosleys. 


On Mon, Aug 10, 2020, 11:06 PM Spock Arnold via groups.io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Bought mine from OReilley Auto Parts. Their smallest size. 

On Aug 10, 2020 9:53 PM, David Stubenvoll <David.Stubenvoll@...> wrote:
I’ve searched myself and found nothing on the web. Ended up using a spare cover from my MGTD. Looks like a napkin trying to smother a pregnant moose. 


On Aug 10, 2020, at 7:25 PM, nadno1 via groups.io <nadno1=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:


Thanks in advance for any suggestions.



Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone



Brian Dlapa
 

i use utv covers

On Tuesday, August 11, 2020, 05:25:08 AM CDT, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:


I use a Budge cover, smallest size for all of the Crosleys. 

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020, 11:06 PM Spock Arnold via groups.io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Bought mine from OReilley Auto Parts. Their smallest size. 

On Aug 10, 2020 9:53 PM, David Stubenvoll <David.Stubenvoll@...> wrote:
I’ve searched myself and found nothing on the web. Ended up using a spare cover from my MGTD. Looks like a napkin trying to smother a pregnant moose. 


On Aug 10, 2020, at 7:25 PM, nadno1 via groups.io <nadno1=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:


Thanks in advance for any suggestions.



Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone