Topics

June Crosley of the Month Uploaded

Jim Bollman

I have uploaded the latest CotM. Enjoy.

http://crosleyautoclub.com/

Hope you are all getting ready for the Nationals July 6-8, 2017 Wauseon, Ohio. I plan to pull in on the 4th.

Jim...

parkhunter@...

Nice! Thanks, Jim. Have a good time at Nationals... I've got a family reunion conflict again.

Park

Tim Hamblen

Jim, isn't the roadster the one with the face of an Indian on it ? Same guy that has the tractor right ?

Jim Bollman

If it is, it didn't back then because I had a front shot but liked the rear shot better.

Jim...

On Jun 4, 2017, at 5:09 PM, Tim Hamblen via Groups.Io <flinttim@...> wrote:

Jim, isn't the roadster the one with the face of an Indian on it ? Same guy that has the tractor right ?

On Jun 4, 2017, at 5:09 PM, Tim Hamblen via Groups.Io <flinttim@...> wrote:

Jim, isn't the roadster the one with the face of an Indian on it ? Same guy that has the tractor right ?

Tim Hamblen

Went to my back issues of Quarterly and would not believe but it was the one on top. That'll never happen again Winter 2011. It's Chuck Dillon's Combo car. I'm pretty sure it has been back to the Nats in finished form with the Indian painted on the nose.

Jim Bollman

Thanks Tim for doing my research for me. I have added Chucks name to the CotM listing.

Jim...