Topics

July Crosley of the Month

Jim Bollman

Here is the latest CotM
http://crosleyautoclub.com/

I hope you are all packing and loading getting ready to head to Wauseon Ohio for the Crosley Nationals July 12th-14th. I know a few people already traveling with that as a destination and others that will be leaving soon so they can be there for the whole week so they can have as much time as possible to enjoy Crosley Fellowship.
http://crosleyautoclub.com/#Meet

Nice work Jim !

On Sat, Jun 30, 2018, 11:24 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Here is the latest CotM
http://crosleyautoclub.com/

I hope you are all packing and loading getting ready to head to Wauseon Ohio for the Crosley Nationals July 12th-14th. I know a few people already traveling with that as a destination and others that will be leaving soon so they can be there for the whole week so they can have as much time as possible to enjoy Crosley Fellowship.
http://crosleyautoclub.com/#Meet

Jim...

Steve

I’m picking parts and packing up.  See everyone in Wauseon!

-Steve M.