ISO of Tie Rod Assy Front Axle #cal-notice

traceylwilliams@...

Need A Complete Tie Rod Assy. For Large King Pin Front Axle. We need it for our 50 Crosley Station wagon. Please email if you have a extra for sale. Thank you!

PATRICIA GRITTI

Have what appears to be a complete front axle assembly from a 1950 Super Hotshot. The only things missing are the brake calipers.
We're in Southeast Pa.
Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone

Jim Bollman

I believe the Hotshot tie rods are different from a wagon.

On May 26, 2021, at 4:15 PM, PATRICIA GRITTI <donald-gritti@...> wrote:

Have what appears to be a complete front axle assembly from a 1950 Super Hotshot. The only things missing are the brake calipers.
We're in Southeast Pa.
Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone

duffymt60 <duffymt60@aol.com>

Would like to see pics of HotShot tie rod if anyone can provide. Thanks. Mike
duffymt60@...