From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io [mailto:Crosley-Gang@groups.io] On Behalf Of jdiamondh@...
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2020 10:36 AM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] Interior Light assembly for 1949 Crosley SW

I'm looking for the interior light assembly on the post behind the drivers door for my 1949 Crosely Station Wagon. Does anybody know where I can find one?

Thanks for your help.

L.E. Hardee

You can mount this light wherever you want.  It has a hook on the back.

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 11:48 AM <jdiamondh@...> wrote:
I'm looking for the interior light assembly on the post behind the drivers door for my 1949 Crosely Station Wagon. Does anybody know where I can find one?

Thanks for your help.

Ron D.

L.E., I have that exact same light in every one of my vehicles, along with about 10 in the garage. :)   For those that don't know, these are free with any purchase from Harbor Freight, with the coupon of course.

L.E. Hardee

They used to be free, but now they are charging something like $.84 for the "free gifts", even with coupons.  In case there are any bigwigs from Harbor Freight monitoring the Crosley-gang posts, Your new policy of charging for the flashlights and tape measures has reduced my shopping at your stores.

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 7:11 AM Ron D. <rdole417@...> wrote:
L.E., I have that exact same light in every one of my vehicles, along with about 10 in the garage. :)   For those that don't know, these are free with any purchase from Harbor Freight, with the coupon of course.

Bob H.

At least in my area, this isn't the case (as of this morning when I felt like I hit the lotto and found nitrile gloves in stock!). I'd have a lot fewer lights, tape measures, multimeters, etc., if this were true here! 😉

-Bob

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020, 9:41 AM L.E. Hardee <hftsales@...> wrote:
They used to be free, but now they are charging something like $.84 for the "free gifts", even with coupons.  In case there are any bigwigs from Harbor Freight monitoring the Crosley-gang posts, Your new policy of charging for the flashlights and tape measures has reduced my shopping at your stores.

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 7:11 AM Ron D. <rdole417@...> wrote:
L.E., I have that exact same light in every one of my vehicles, along with about 10 in the garage. :)   For those that don't know, these are free with any purchase from Harbor Freight, with the coupon of course.

Plandersen

They don’t charge in Washington State.  Kent

On Jun 14, 2020, at 3:35 PM, Bob H. <bob@...> wrote:

[...]

Tim Hamblen

I get several national magazines that Harbor advertises in and for the last 3 months there have been no freebies, just deep discounts on an item. Last month it was 5x7 tarps for 79 cents(good price to have a few around.) This month nit's the battery powered headlamps, 84 cents I believe.

Bob H.

I never really made a special trip for any of those items, but I do check out the HF coupon database web site whenever I'm going anyway. Looks like there's a free flashlight coupon out right now:

That site's also good for plugging in an item number from a shelf tag and seeing what the best price/coupon is at the time.

-Bob

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020, 5:26 PM Tim Hamblen via groups.io <flinttim=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I get several national magazines that Harbor advertises in and for the last 3 months there have been no freebies, just deep discounts on an item. Last month it was 5x7 tarps for 79 cents(good price to have a few around.) This month nit's the battery powered headlamps, 84 cents I believe.

Bob H.

Of course, the days ARE gone when those coupons didn't require a purchase! We were living the dream! 😉

-Bob

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020, 7:32 PM Bob H. <bob@...> wrote:
I never really made a special trip for any of those items, but I do check out the HF coupon database web site whenever I'm going anyway. Looks like there's a free flashlight coupon out right now:

That site's also good for plugging in an item number from a shelf tag and seeing what the best price/coupon is at the time.

-Bob

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020, 5:26 PM Tim Hamblen via groups.io <flinttim=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I get several national magazines that Harbor advertises in and for the last 3 months there have been no freebies, just deep discounts on an item. Last month it was 5x7 tarps for 79 cents(good price to have a few around.) This month nit's the battery powered headlamps, 84 cents I believe.

Ron D.

There is an app for androids, but not Apple, you can get.  Go to hfcoupons.com, and it has all the free coupons that are out there. It also has all the discounted coupons too. Put it on your phone, and as you find a coupon you want, click to save it in your "cart". Then, at the store, open your cart, and they can scan the coupons off your phone, so no need to print them.

Terrance Robinson

I'm sure you're all aware that:

This place sells almost exclusively Communist Chinese goods and you can't depend on the tolerances/specifics for them as they are not uniform specifics checked by a state agency before they're shipped. Beware of items from them They are not dependable and may fail.

Rev Dr Terrance A Robinson
San Antonio, TX

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."

Terrance Robinson

I'm sure that you are all aware that:

This place sells almost exclusively Communist Chinese goods and you can't depend on the tolerances/specifics for them as they are not uniform specifics checked by a state agency before they're shipped. Beware of items from them They are not dependable and may fail.

Rev Dr Terrance A Robinson
San Antonio, TX

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 7:28 AM Ron D. <rdole417@...> wrote:
There is an app for androids, but not Apple, you can get.  Go to hfcoupons.com, and it has all the free coupons that are out there. It also has all the discounted coupons too. Put it on your phone, and as you find a coupon you want, click to save it in your "cart". Then, at the store, open your cart, and they can scan the coupons off your phone, so no need to print them.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#38371) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_.
--
I'm sure that you are all aware that:

This place - Harbor Freight--sells almost exxclusively Communist Chinese goods and you cannot depend on the tolerances/specifics stated on them as they are not uniform /standardized specifics checked by an independent or state agency before they are shipped. Beware of items from them as they are not dependable and may fail.

Rev DR Terrance A Robinson
Army Residence Community
San Antonio, TX

--

Mac McBrayer

that is true, but most tools are made over there now. It is hard to find a true "made in the USA" item.

[...]

Tom McCormick <tlmccormick_115@...>

I work in the industrial world and visit US factories OFTEN. There are tools made in US. Along with cars, bearings, electric motors, steel and paper.
Most or all will source some raw material or components from out side the USA. That % of US content and “ who” they are as a brand is how the companies differ.
To me, Do they stand behind their stuff that is the real question.

I really can’t say for HF other than some stuff is cheap and you get what you pay for. They have good reviews on some other stuff.

Tom McCormick
(205)635-8940

On Jun 20, 2020, at 12:13 PM, Mac McBrayer <macswoods@...> wrote:

[...]

Here in Saint Petersburg FL, the harbor freight store NEVER has the FREE items! I do have lot of success with the 20%. I got a timing light last month on  sale and the 20% for $23.00.