In need of 1951 VC Super Sport doors

Dennis Wilkinson

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any VC doors for sale? Mine have been pretty much destroyed by previous owner. Can reskin but need good framework.
Also could use a right front fender.  Let me know what you have! Thanks: Dennis

Spock Arnold

Check with Dale Fredrick

On Sunday, July 18, 2021, 01:34:30 PM EDT, Dennis Wilkinson <denkath5371@...> wrote:

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any VC doors for sale? Mine have been pretty much destroyed by previous owner. Can reskin but need good framework.

Dave Keilholtz

Can with tim freshly in Ohio.  

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021, 10:34 AM Dennis Wilkinson <denkath5371@...> wrote:

Richard Williams

These doors have the skins but that's all. No latches or window items. Sorry but I have no way of shipping them. And you are a ways from me. Up to you.

On Sunday, July 18, 2021, 11:16:16 AM PDT, Dave Keilholtz <daveyrosa@...> wrote:

Jim Bollman

VCs did not have any glass just side curtains. Hotshots only hand a sheetmetal door with no real structure to it just a chunk of steel and it was an option and the 51-52 Super Sports had a more conventional door but all straight cut bends that most metal fabricators could bend up easily if the frame is all there.

On Jul 19, 2021, at 9:16 AM, Richard Williams via groups.io <rwms_2002@...> wrote:

These doors have the skins but that's all. No latches or window items. Sorry but I have no way of shipping them. And you are a ways from me. Up to you.

On Sunday, July 18, 2021, 11:16:16 AM PDT, Dave Keilholtz <daveyrosa@...> wrote:

Dennis Wilkinson

I am interested!   Must be sure they will fit if I commit to go and get them! Is it possible to send a couple of pics? How far are you from Chicago? How much do you want for them?  Thanks: Dennis

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 8:16 AM Richard Williams via groups.io <rwms_2002=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Dennis Wilkinson

Richard Williams, I am still interested in the VC doors, but don't have a rooster so don't know where you are located! Please let me know! Thanks Dennis

Jim Liberty

Dennis, did you try Service Motors, or yankee.          ......................Jim.

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 4:27 PM Dennis Wilkinson <denkath5371@...> wrote:
Richard Williams, I am still interested in the VC doors, but don't have a rooster so don't know where you are located! Please let me know! Thanks Dennis