In need of 1951 VC Super Sport doors

Dennis Wilkinson

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any VC doors for sale? Mine have been pretty much destroyed by previous owner. Can reskin but need good framework.
Also could use a right front fender.  Let me know what you have! Thanks: Dennis

Spock Arnold

Check with Dale Fredrick

On Sunday, July 18, 2021, 01:34:30 PM EDT, Dennis Wilkinson <denkath5371@...> wrote:

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any VC doors for sale? Mine have been pretty much destroyed by previous owner. Can reskin but need good framework.
Also could use a right front fender.  Let me know what you have! Thanks: Dennis

Dave Keilholtz

Can with tim freshly in Ohio.

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021, 10:34 AM Dennis Wilkinson <denkath5371@...> wrote:
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any VC doors for sale? Mine have been pretty much destroyed by previous owner. Can reskin but need good framework.
Also could use a right front fender.  Let me know what you have! Thanks: Dennis

Richard Williams

These doors have the skins but that's all. No latches or window items. Sorry but I have no way of shipping them. And you are a ways from me. Up to you.

On Sunday, July 18, 2021, 11:16:16 AM PDT, Dave Keilholtz <daveyrosa@...> wrote:

Can with tim freshly in Ohio.

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021, 10:34 AM Dennis Wilkinson <denkath5371@...> wrote:
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any VC doors for sale? Mine have been pretty much destroyed by previous owner. Can reskin but need good framework.
Also could use a right front fender.  Let me know what you have! Thanks: Dennis

Jim Bollman

VCs did not have any glass just side curtains. Hotshots only hand a sheetmetal door with no real structure to it just a chunk of steel and it was an option and the 51-52 Super Sports had a more conventional door but all straight cut bends that most metal fabricators could bend up easily if the frame is all there.

On Jul 19, 2021, at 9:16 AM, Richard Williams via groups.io <rwms_2002@...> wrote:

These doors have the skins but that's all. No latches or window items. Sorry but I have no way of shipping them. And you are a ways from me. Up to you.

On Sunday, July 18, 2021, 11:16:16 AM PDT, Dave Keilholtz <daveyrosa@...> wrote:

Can with tim freshly in Ohio.

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021, 10:34 AM Dennis Wilkinson <denkath5371@...> wrote:
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any VC doors for sale? Mine have been pretty much destroyed by previous owner. Can reskin but need good framework.
Also could use a right front fender.  Let me know what you have! Thanks: Dennis

Dennis Wilkinson

I am interested!   Must be sure they will fit if I commit to go and get them! Is it possible to send a couple of pics? How far are you from Chicago? How much do you want for them?  Thanks: Dennis

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 8:16 AM Richard Williams via groups.io <rwms_2002=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
These doors have the skins but that's all. No latches or window items. Sorry but I have no way of shipping them. And you are a ways from me. Up to you.

On Sunday, July 18, 2021, 11:16:16 AM PDT, Dave Keilholtz <daveyrosa@...> wrote:

Can with tim freshly in Ohio.

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021, 10:34 AM Dennis Wilkinson <denkath5371@...> wrote:
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any VC doors for sale? Mine have been pretty much destroyed by previous owner. Can reskin but need good framework.
Also could use a right front fender.  Let me know what you have! Thanks: Dennis

Dennis Wilkinson

Richard Williams, I am still interested in the VC doors, but don't have a rooster so don't know where you are located! Please let me know! Thanks Dennis

Jim Liberty

Dennis, did you try Service Motors, or yankee.          ......................Jim.