Topics

Illinois Regional Meet - Utica, IL, Sunday, September 10

Steve

The Illinois Region meet is only 9 days away.  Sunday, Sept. 10 in Danny Carey Memorial Park, Utica, IL from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.  Noon potluck lunch.  The region will be grilling burgers and brats.  Bring a dish, desert, or munchies to share.  While we would like to get as many Crosleys as possible, if you can’t bring your car, then just bring yourself.  Dash plaques are ready, raffle prizes are shaping up nicely, Sandy and I have our room reserved.  We’ll have the coffee ready.

If you are coming, please reply with an email.  If you need more information, email me or call my cell phone 847-987-2164.

Hope to see you!

-Steve Miller, Illinois Region President.

Email: brawnybug@...

Cell: 847-987-2164

Dennis Terdy

 Steve, planning on attending will have to leave early for a child's christening though.

Dennis Terdy

--
Dennis Terdy

Carol Lussky

I plan on making it this year - there will be 3 of us.
Carol Lussky