Topics

Illinois Region Meet on Sunday, Sept. 13 - Tentative Approval

Jim Bollman

Midwest Crosley Owners,
The Village of Utica, IL has given us tentative approval to hold our Illinois Region Meet on Sunday, Sept. 13 in Danny Carey Memorial Park.

To get this approval, they requested and I provided information about an approximate number of people and our activities.

So for right now, we are approved to proceed with our meet. I will continue to update as we get closer.

Something new for this year is an option to participate in a Saturday evening cruise to the Oglesby Root Beer Stand. If you plan on traveling and getting a motel room for the night, there is a Days Inn and a Best Western nearby in Oglesby. Jim Welther has spoken with the manager of the root beer stand and he has also given his approval.

If you plan on attending or thinking about it, let me know. I will be putting a newsletter shortly.

Steve Miller <brawnybug@...>