Topics

I think I am finally here/am I not

"crosley52" <crosley52@...>

Looks like I am here and a new member as well, took me a while but
maybe the whole thing is just a bad dream and we will all wake up
soon. It is a shame that the YAHOOS at YAHOO seem to have lost the
whole damn club but I hear they may have had their hands full with
Government and Local officials in busting the big child porno ring
that was operating on YAHOO. Well I hope they have an excuse any way
but as I have seen in the past with all servers they will not
explaine,or even tell us of any problem at all.