Topics

Hotshot top bows and uprights

Jerry and Kathy

I going to fabricate a set of bows and uprights for my 49' Hotshot
I was wondering if there was anyone in the greater Seattle area that has a set that I could come over and trace onto some paper to get the angles and proper shape.

Thanks

PATRICIA GRITTI

Can't help providing patterns for Hotshot bows. Purchased my repo bows. The guy who made them has left this earth.
Tip: They are made from 3;/8" black iron pipe. they are strong & look great.
Don

On August 5, 2019 at 10:07 PM Jerry and Kathy <jkmcc@...> wrote:

I going to fabricate a set of bows and uprights for my 49' Hotshot
I was wondering if there was anyone in the greater Seattle area that has a set that I could come over and trace onto some paper to get the angles and proper shape.

Thanks

Jerry and Kathy

Thanks for the reply - Thanks to the wonderful Crosley members it looks like I have an original set being shipped my way very soon!

crosleyshortsport

Wow ! Fantastic !

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019, 11:59 AM Jerry and Kathy <jkmcc@...> wrote:
Thanks for the reply - Thanks to the wonderful Crosley members it looks like I have an original set being shipped my way very soon!

Tom Sodaro

Hello All, I am also a member and looking for a set of bows for my 49. Anyone that has a set, I would be interested. Once I have this one done I will be selling a second really rough 49 hotshot. The one I will be selling has a clean title in Illinois. Tom S

--
Thomas C. Sodaro
Principal

dpe0012@...