HotShot top bow storage

duffymt60 <duffymt60@aol.com>

Looking for pictures or patterns etc of 50 HotShot top bow storage bag  if there is such an item

thanks Mike.    Duffymr60@...

crosleyshortsport

The top bows just naturally lay back. It is best to un-snap the top and stow it in the "trunk" when the top is down, otherwise it will catch air and blow around.

On Sun, May 30, 2021, 10:20 PM duffymt60 <duffymt60@...> via groups.io <duffymt60=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Looking for pictures or patterns etc of 50 HotShot top bow storage bag  if there is such an item

thanks Mike.    Duffymr60@...

Jim Liberty

If you have the bows, any good upholstery shop can make one for you.    .....Jim.

On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 7:20 PM duffymt60 <duffymt60@...> via groups.io <duffymt60=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Looking for pictures or patterns etc of 50 HotShot top bow storage bag  if there is such an item

thanks Mike.    Duffymr60@...

Tim Hamblen

I doubt there ever was one.Looking at some of the old pictures I'd say they rolled the bows up inside the top when off.

Spock Arnold

I always stored mine in my tool bag when they were off.

On Monday, May 31, 2021, 04:41:31 PM EDT, Tim Hamblen via groups.io <flinttim@...> wrote:

I doubt there ever was one.Looking at some of the old pictures I'd say they rolled the bows up inside the top when off.

srwils

Attached are a couple of pictures of my Super Sport top storage bag,. Very simple bag that is 52" by 8" with 5 snaps that fits around the top when folded down.

Scot

Jim Liberty

Is anyone out there making a vinyl spare tire cover for a Hotshot. I like the bag Scot.    ......Jim.

On Sat, Jun 5, 2021 at 5:22 PM srwils via groups.io <srwils=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Attached are a couple of pictures of my Super Sport top storage bag,. Very simple bag that is 52" by 8" with 5 snaps that fits around the top when folded down.

Scot

Attachments: