HotShot top bow storage

duffymt60 <duffymt60@aol.com>

Looking for pictures or patterns etc of 50 HotShot top bow storage bag  if there is such an item

thanks Mike.    Duffymr60@...

crosleyshortsport

The top bows just naturally lay back. It is best to un-snap the top and stow it in the "trunk" when the top is down, otherwise it will catch air and blow around. 

On Sun, May 30, 2021, 10:20 PM duffymt60 <duffymt60@...> via groups.io <duffymt60=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Looking for pictures or patterns etc of 50 HotShot top bow storage bag  if there is such an item

Jim Liberty

If you have the bows, any good upholstery shop can make one for you.    .....Jim.

On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 7:20 PM duffymt60 <duffymt60@...> via groups.io <duffymt60=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Tim Hamblen

I doubt there ever was one.Looking at some of the old pictures I'd say they rolled the bows up inside the top when off.

Spock Arnold

I always stored mine in my tool bag when they were off.

On Monday, May 31, 2021, 04:41:31 PM EDT, Tim Hamblen via groups.io <flinttim@...> wrote:

I doubt there ever was one.Looking at some of the old pictures I'd say they rolled the bows up inside the top when off.

srwils

Attached are a couple of pictures of my Super Sport top storage bag,. Very simple bag that is 52" by 8" with 5 snaps that fits around the top when folded down.

Scot

Jim Liberty

Is anyone out there making a vinyl spare tire cover for a Hotshot. I like the bag Scot.    ......Jim.

On Sat, Jun 5, 2021 at 5:22 PM srwils via groups.io <srwils=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Attached are a couple of pictures of my Super Sport top storage bag,. Very simple bag that is 52" by 8" with 5 snaps that fits around the top when folded down.

Scot

Attachments: