Topics

Hotshot parts

Rapkathy@...

Im looking for gas pedal linkage and a brake/ clutch pedal assembly for a VC ( I have both off of a CD and they won’t fit my hotshot) Please email me or my phone no is 440 729 7639
Thanks, Denny

dalef62

Hotshot and Supersports used modified gas pedal linkage and brake/clutch pedal assemblies from a CD.  I have modified them.  Check out this thread on the AACA website of my VC restoration. http://forums.aaca.org/topic/222090-the-resurrection-of-a-1950-crosley-hotshot/?page=3  About half way down I note the differences and cut and weld a CD brake/clutch bracket.  Good luck
Dale

Rapkathy@...

Thanks for the response, I also got a call regarding this pretty much indicating the same thing, so I guess that’s what I will do. Also thanks for the link to your restoration, looks very interesting.