Topics

Hot Shot / Super Sport Hood For Sale

nobadrivers

I have a Hot Shot / Super Sport Hood For Sale $200 plus shipping

L.E. Hardee

I believe that is a Hot Shot hood.  If I remember correctly, the Super Sports hood clips were on the front and the lock to the rear.  They will actually work on either VC version though.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 2:36 PM nobadrivers <scanner2@...> wrote:

nobadrivers

You are correct because I had a Super sport and the lock was on the rear. I picked up this hood to have an extra when I had my Super Sport however I have since sold it.

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io [mailto:Crosley-Gang@groups.io] On Behalf Of L.E. Hardee
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 3:28 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Hot Shot / Super Sport Hood For Sale

I believe that is a Hot Shot hood.  If I remember correctly, the Super Sports hood clips were on the front and the lock to the rear.  They will actually work on either VC version though.

Brian Takach

Can you email on my personal email please. I’m interested. My email is briantakach@...
Thank you 

On Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 3:32 PM, nobadrivers <scanner2@...> wrote:

You are correct because I had a Super sport and the lock was on the rear. I picked up this hood to have an extra when I had my Super Sport however I have since sold it.

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io [mailto:Crosley-Gang@groups.io] On Behalf Of L.E. Hardee
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 3:28 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Hot Shot / Super Sport Hood For Sale

nobadrivers

SOLD