Hoop headliner instructions

Andy Farley

If anyone would like the plan and instructions for installing a hoop style headliner in a station wagon email me at.   farleya1@...    I'll send it to you.

Andy Farley

I just sent it to Jim Bollman. He's going to put it in the files section.

Andy Farley

Since I can be really dense sometimes. How do I find the files section?

Jim Bollman

So the link to the instruction is in the thread for people to fine here is a PDF of Andy’s directions to make a Hoop Headliner. Should make a good substitute fore a driver and a lot quieter.

Jim...

On Nov 19, 2020, at 3:38 PM, Andy Farley <farleya1@...> wrote:

Since I can be really dense sometimes. How do I find the files section?

Terrance Robinson

nice job!!  Terry

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."

Andy Farley

Thank You Jim.