Topics

Hood Prop

The 1952 Super SW that I just purchased did not have a hood prop, so I bought one. Now I cannot figure out how it should be mounted. There is no obvious mounting point nor prop point. Please advise (a picture would be nice).
Thanx, Skip

crosleyshortsport

Hope these photos help.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020, 2:56 PM Tilden Drinkard <TILDENLD@...> wrote:
The 1952 Super SW that I just purchased did not have a hood prop, so I bought one. Now I cannot figure out how it should be mounted. There is no obvious mounting point nor prop point. Please advise (a picture would be nice).
Thanx, Skip

That's great! Thanx so much.

Skip

Dennis Terdy

Skip,
It took me a few days to dig out but here are a few more hood prop photos from my '52 Wagon (Also, photo of rod attached to dash.)
Dennis

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 9:30 AM Tilden Drinkard <TILDENLD@...> wrote:
That's great! Thanx so much.

Skip