Topics

Hershey

Ken Acheson

Is anyone going too hershey I will be there wondering about we have spaces there C2C 51-60 a Yellow and white tent

with model a stuff as well as some crosley I WILL BE ;LOOKING FOR A SET OF WHEELS FOR MY ICE CREAM TRUCK

Jim Bollman

I will be on CI 8-10, look for the big Crosley signs on the ends of our canopy, Down by the turkey leg guy. My wife runs the booth most of the time but I will be around at meal times and evenings. I have some misc Crosley parts packed, some nice square garage sets, a prewar wheel and a bunch of other small stuff.

We should be pulling in around lunch time tomorrow (Tuesday).

Jim...

On Oct 2, 2017, at 7:02 PM, Ken Acheson <jesse@...> wrote:

Is anyone going too hershey I will be there wondering about we have spaces there C2C 51-60 a Yellow and white tent

with model a stuff as well as some crosley I WILL BE ;LOOKING FOR A SET OF WHEELS FOR MY ICE CREAM TRUCK

Jim Bollman

Great weather this year at Hershey. Nice meeting all that stopped in. Four Crosleys in the show on Saturday. I didn't find any great treasures, but Hershey is always fun.

Jim...